Outsource eCommerce Customer Service
Intellect Outsource is professional outsourcing company for ecommerce business. You can 100% trust our outsourcing customer support services. Get Dedicated Email, Chat, Phone, Newsletter, Promotion Support in affordable rates. Our company is focused in offering a comprehensive set of services that any eCommerce business would need in every stage of the business life cycle.
Ecommerce Customer Support
eCommerce customer support isn’t just about answering inquiries, and quality customer service will help your brand grow, retain existing customers, upsell products, and improve market share.
Working with your operations team, our customer support specialists will provide exceptional real-time customer support around the clock and across time zones.
- Live Chat Support
- Email Support
- Phone Support
- Social Media Support
- Newsletter Support
- Omnichannel Support
Why Outsource Your eCommerce Customer Service
to Intellect Outsource?
Our eCommerce customer support services can be in-corporated into your store quickly and cost-effectively. Avoid the hassle of hiring, training, and overhead cost of an internal customer service team.
Scaling and flexibility
Our eCommerce customer service allows you to scale your operations up and down to meet both seasonal surges and long-term goals.
Refocus core competencies
We provide you with agents who are specialized and experienced in customer support. So your team can focus on significant growth opportunities and critical operations.
Our customer support specialist will provide real-time insight into customer expectations and experience with the store. Such knowledge will help improve customer delight.
Increased Customer Loyalty
The strongest predictor of future customer behavior is their previous experience. Therefore, our customer service always includes a personal touch to every customer interaction.
All support channels
We can serve your customer over multiple channels, including live chat, emails, social media, and voice support. Also, we provide 24/7 support across all these channels.
Zero-risk business model
Regardless of their prior expertise, all assigned agents are trained to meet the specific needs of your customers and the online store. This ensures that you receive risk-free quality service.
Customer Support for eCommerce Pricing
Each business, company, and its needs are different. We understand that, which is why we provide custom solutions at a price that works for you.
Get in touch with us, share your requirements, and we will provide you with a solution that will work for your business
This flexible plan is for online eCommerce businesses with few tickets or inquiries.
- Utilize this plan for part-time support or to cover odd hours and short-term surges.
- If your eCommerce business is starting, take advantage of this plan, and you will have the option to move to a higher plan without any disruptions in the future.
- Rolling 3-month contracts ensure you are not paying for a service you don't require.
- Live Chat, Email and Social Media support are available in this plan.
Curated/ Dedicated Team
This plan is for businesses that require dedicated customer service specialists full-time.
- Our full-time eCommerce customer support staff can implement and utilize the latest tools and communications methods.
- Share insight and reports on customer satisfaction and expectations.
- Rolling 3-month contracts ensure you are not paying for a service you don’t require.
- Live Chat, Email and Social Media support are available in this plan.
Full Stack Support
This plan is for businesses with many incoming volumes and requires large scalable support teams.
- 24/7 support for your customers
- Well-structured teams with dedicated leadership
- Dedicated training programs and QA programs included
- Flex support when needed.
- Live Chat, Email, Voice and Social Media support available in this plan
Here are a few services our eCommerce customer support team performs regularly
- Attend to queries on Products or Services
- Grievance Management
- Customer Loyalty Program Management
- Sales support -Upsell/Cross-sell
- Order Cancellation/Retention
- Attend Order tracking and fulfillment queries
- Refunds, Returns and Exchange Support
- Order Processing and Management
Tools and Ticketing systems our eCommerce Customer Service Team frequently use.
Following are some of the tools our customer service team uses. We not only use these tools to their full potential to deliver exceptional customer service, but our in-house team can also configure integrations to create customized workflows.
Assemble the best eCommerce customer service team that is an organic extension to your in-house team.
- We recruit only talented people who specialize in creating a personalized experience for the customer.
- Time frame to assemble your team will depend on the required size of the customer service team and the plan you choose.
- Regardless of our staff’s experience, we train them to ensure consistency in brand voice.
- Once your eCommerce customer service team is up and running, we’ll hold regular meetings and provide custom reports on insights generated from customer service.
Intellect Outsource has been nothing but a pleasure working with, I commend their professionalism, expertise and trying to understanding our business and taking ownership of it, keep it up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Starting customer support with Intellect Outsource is very easy.
- Share your project details.
- Select your suitable plan
- Get a free trial to check our ability and quality
- Arrange a dedicated customer officer
Our customer support team is cost-effective, quick to set up and easily scalable.
- Is their business transparent, accountable and has established communication channels?
- Do they provide Omnichannel support?
- Do they provide dedicated agents or shared staff that handles multiple companies?
- Are they capable of scaling their support to meet your store's growth potential?
- Do they provide various price plans and custom solutions?
- Do they regularly hold meetings and submit status reports?
- What steps have they implemented as a part of QA?
Stellar customer service is an assured game-changer for every business.
- Organize your eCommerce customer support process. Use shared inbox, ticketing software, and template responses to improve efficiency.
- Ensure a personalized touch in all communication.
- Adapt to customers' ever-changing expectations and habits.
- Enable self-service; customers also prefer to find solutions on their own.
- Improve response time across communication channels.
- Analyse insights from customer service, improve and repeat.
80% of businesses believe their customer service is excellent, but only 8% of customers agree. Customer service is not just about answering inquiries, an online store with prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service will create a satisfied, happy and loyal customer base, which in turn results in more business referrals.
Here are a few changes that can drastically improve the customer experience for eCommerce store customers.
- Create personalized experience
- Deliver Omnichannel customer support service
- Increase social media presence
- Create self-help procedures and contents
- Offer a clean return policy
- Ensure an easy checkout process
- Offer more payment options
- Ensure product photos are of high quality
- Connect your customers to create a community
- Create a compelling 'About us page'
The customer support service required for each business is different, the size of the team and its structure will determine the cost of outsourcing eCommerce customer support services. However, we have separate plans for both small and large companies; you can also get custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
Intellect Outsource Customer Support Service cost starts at $6.00 per Hour. Get in touch with our team to find what is right for your business.
The cost of outsourcing your customer service will depend largely on the nature of your ecommerce business, the scale of operation, the type of inquiry that is most common, and most of all, what quality of customer service you wish to provide your customers. Most eCommerce customer service outsourcing companies provide various plans and custom solutions to meet clients' requirements.
Get in touch with us to learn more about the custom solutions and service plans we provide.
Contact us for
Ecommerce customer service requirements.
We offer our esteemed customers with a free trial to know about our tech caliber. Interested customers can opt for consultations, trials and samples, which are free. You are only supposed to make a payment if you are content with our projects and services.